October 17, 2014

Panasonic KURUKURU Hair Dryer Review


I first came on contact with Panasonic hair tools while I was in Tokyo. I borrowed my friend's Panasonic Nano-e Nano Care Hair Dryer (EH-NA95) and I was completely sold on Panasonic hair tools. I did my research on the different types of hair dryers Panasonic had to offer and was thrilled that they had a dryer with a comb attachment that was reasonably priced. My old hair dryer was falling apart so I had incentive to buy a new one. 

Review of Product

 Low Noise: Panasonic boasts about the low noise capabilities with this hair dryer. There is a difference in noise levels with my old hair dryer and this one, but not to the point where I would say it has low noise capabilities.
4.5/5

Quick Drying Time: The drying time with this product is phenomenal. My time for drying has literally been cut in half. It used to take me up to an hour with a brush and comb. Now it's down to 30 min. or even less than that if I let my hair air dry for a bit. 
5/5
Before: Freshly washed natural hair. 

After: Dried with KURUKURU

Easy Grip: The base of the dryer fits perfectly in my hand and I haven't dropped it once. Claps for not being clumsy!



2 Changeable Heads: I haven't used the 360° comb yet but the comb attachment shown here gets all the tangles out and leave sky hair smooth and silky.


Easy Storage: KURUKURU is compact and fits anywhere where there's cabinet space. If you want to keep everything clean and neat, purchase a pouch to keep it away from other appliances and dirt. When you take the comb attachment off, the base is left. 
It would be smart to either put to the tool back in the box or buy a thick pouch to keep dirt and dust away from those vents.

The KURUKURU also has levels of
  • DRY+++
  • SET++
  • COLD+
  • OFF
The dry setting (for my hair) is extremely hot. I could only use this setting for about 5 seconds. therefore I start of with the SET setting to get to my roots and finish off with DRY. 


This product is heaven sent. If you decide to buy this product then leave a comment of your opinion of it.

OVERALL

5/5
post signature