August 1, 2014

New Nails

DIY~ FRENCH WITH PEARLS






Ever since I got back from Japan, I've been obsessed with nail design. Every Japanese girl I met took pride in her nails looking well groomed and adorned with pretty paints and accessories. I even let my nails grow out from all the inspiration. Here's how you get them:

  1. Purchase a nude, white, and clear coat nail polishes. I bought Sally Hansen Nail Treatment Hard as Nails French Manicure from my nearest Target. 
  2. Get your favorite nail art. Fortunately for me, I found my from a local dollar store in Japan, but it's possible to find some at your nearest craft store as well.
  3. Put on two layers of nude polish. Let it sit for 10 minutes to get them completely dry
  4. I used my nail kits appliqués to assist me with marking my french tip. Put on the appliqué to the desired length you want your tip to be and paint over the appliqués.
  5. Remove the appliqué after 2 minutes and let your nails sit for 10 minutes.
  6. Apply your nail art. I used the Nail Care Sticks for extra precision.
  7. Put two layers of clear coat nail polish to stabilize the appliqué. And you're done!
Simple Right? Have fun with your nails. After all, that's what they're there for.